Live Event FAQs
Where can I check to see if I'm registered?
How do I update my registration info?
Can I transfer my registration (bib) to another person?
- The original runner must log into their Enmotive account and scroll down to find their existing race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Transfer Registration.”
- Enter the new runner’s email address to begin the transfer process.
- The new runner will then receive an email from Enmotive with a link to complete the transfer.
- After clicking the transfer link in the Enmotive email, scroll down to click the green “Accept transfer” button.
- Complete the registration process, and pay the $10 transfer fee.
- Once completed, the new runner will receive an email confirmation, and the original runner will receive an email confirming their registration has been cancelled.
If the transaction is not completed by the new runner within 48 hours of the email sent, the transfer request is cancelled, and the registration will remain in the original runner’s name.
Can I move up or down a category?
- To do so, simply log into your account (you may need to reset your password first).
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your upcoming race on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click “View registration.” You’ll see your current race distance under “Category.”
- Just click “Edit,” choose the distance you’d like to switch to.
- You’ll be prompted to review the rest of your registration, and re-sign the waiver for the new distance.
If you’re switching up to the half marathon or full marathon, then you’ll be required to pay the difference in price. We don’t offer refunds for the difference in price when switching down to the half marathon or 5k. Instructions on accessing/creating your Enmotive account.
Can I transfer to another race?
- Log into your Enmotive account and scroll down to find your race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Defer to Another Event.”
- Locate your desired event location in the dropdown menu, then click ‘Search.’
- From there, click your desired race category, then follow the onscreen prompts. Once you complete payment, you’re all set and your new registration will appear in your account!
All event transfers incur a $10 fee plus the cost difference of the new race category you choose. If your new event category is cheaper than your current category, you will not be refunded the difference in cost.
What if I'm unable to run in the race?
Unfortunately, we do not give refunds*. However, tickets can be transferred to another runner before online registration closes. Information on how to transfer your ticket can be found on this page under “How can I transfer my registration to another person?”
Can I register on race day?
Can someone else pick up my packet for me?
What are the course time limits?
Is there a capacity limit (cap) on the distance events?
Are the courses hilly?
What is the weather like in Fargo in end of May to early June?
Is there a walker division?
Where can I find the race info packet?
Do I need to return my timing chip?
Are headphones, iPods, or MP3 players permitted?
Can I run with my baby stroller?
Will there be pacers?
Is there an age limit?
What about parking and shuttles?
Can I check in my gear?
How do I get my free race photos?
How can I volunteer?
What are the AWD (athletes with disabilities) guidelines and event rules?
To participate as an AWD athlete you must notify the Race Director of your participation a minimum of 20 days in advance. This allows our staff to ensure the safety and security of each athlete on the course prepare the ES (early starters) corral for athletes. To ensure your spot and be approved as an AWD participant please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Should there be a duo team, a coupon code may be provided for the pusher/coach by emailing email@example.com.
Is the Marathon USATF certified/Boston Qualifier?
Who should I email for press inquiries?
Virtual Event FAQs
Where can I run/walk?
What items are included with the Fargo Marathon Virtual Run?
We’ll ship the same awesome goodie bag* right to you that includes a full zip hoodie and a finisher medal for full marathon, half and 5k runners. *The beer given to participants at the live event is not included in the virtual offering.
When do I need to complete my run?
How do I track my distance and time?
How do I log my results?
When will my packet ship?
Do I need to submit results to get a medal?
Do you ship internationally?
What do I do if my goodie bag doesn’t fit? Can I swap it?
Still Have Questions?
The answers to 99.9% of the questions we get asked every day are already on this awesome website, which means you’ll find an answer much quicker here than by emailing us and waiting a few days for a response! Of course, if you’ve read every word on this site and still can’t find the answer, shoot us an email and we’ll respond as soon as we can!