Click the link below to view lodging deals for the Essentia Health Fargo Marathon!
Hector International Airport (FAR)
RACE DAY PARKING & SHUTTLE
The Fargodome provides parking for participants throughout the week for the Essentia Health Fargo Marathon events. Cyclothon, Furgo Dog Run, Youth Run and the 5K will have ample parking for participants. On Saturday morning, there will be parking available for participants at the Fargodome. Please check out the map for areas to park at specific times to achieve the easiest access out of the Fargodome once your race is complete.
RACE DAY SHUTTLE
For our friends from out of town or for those people who don’t want to hassle with looking for parking spots on marathon morning, we are pleased to provide race day shuttle bus transportation sponsored by Valley Bus and the Fargo/Moorhead/West Fargo Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Shuttle Buses will be setting up to transport runners up to the Fargodome and back from THREE locations in Fargo.
MARATHON DAY SCHEDULE (5/20)
- Shuttles will run every 15 minutes beginning at 5:15AM and continuing until 6:45AM
- These shuttles will drop all runners off on the WEST side of the Fargodome
- All races start INSIDE of the Fargodome
- Shuttle Buses will start taking runners BACK to their original pickup point beginning at 10:30AM. Same location for this – WEST side of the Fargodome
SHUTTLE BUS PICKUP POINTS
- West Acres Mall – WEST PARKING LOT
- Scheels Arena – SOUTH PARKING LOT
- Radisson Blu Hotel – DOWNTOWN FARGO
SHUTTLE BUS NOTES
- Only Runners with a Bib may ride the bus – no extra passengers
- Please note the last time for morning pickup is 6:45AM
- The last afternoon return bus will leave the Fargodome at 2:15PM