RV PARKING REGISTRATION
- You must make a reservation and be on the list to be allowed a parking space in the overnight RV parking lot.
- No hook-ups will be provided for recreational vehicles. Absolutely no cones allowed in the parking areas.
- Reservation and fees must be received no later than May 1, 2020. Monies will not be refunded after May 1, 2020 and reservations cannot be changed after closing. No fax, email, walk-ins or telephone reservations can be accepted.
- Check or money order must accompany reservation form (no credit cards.)
- Absolutely no dumping of holding tanks on the grounds.
- All RV units must have a working fire extinguisher & generator exhaust piping.
- Everyone using the Fargodome lot is expected to keep & leave the area clean.
- No vehicles may arrive any earlier than NOON on Thursday, May 7, 2020.
- All vehicles must be removed from the Fargodome facility no later than 10:00am, Sunday, May 10, 2020.
REGULAR SITE – 40′ X 20X’ INCLUDES: ONE (1) RV & ONE (1) VEHICLE ONLY PER PAID SITE! ADDITIONAL VEHICLE PASSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE. (MAXIMUM OF 2 ADDITIONAL VEHICLE PASSES PER SITE.) LIMITED NUMBER OF PREMIUM SITES AVAILABLE.
Cancellation: Full refunds will be given if you call 1.888.Run.Fargo prior to May 1, 2020. No refund given after May 1, 2020. No refund given for unused sites.
NO self-parking will be allowed. All sites will be reserved. Fargo Marathon, Inc. will make every attempt to satisfy special requests, however, in some cases it may not be possible or request may be inadvertently overlooked.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience we may inadvertently cause.